This SharePoint Saturday in Houston was one of the best so far, we even trended on twitter (#SPSHOU trending on Twitter and that Fox 26 News picked it up). The audience was great with excellent questions. I had a great time. Here are my slides for my session:
SharePoint 2013 Extranets: How will SharePoint 2013 connect you to your partners?
Learn how SharePoint 2013 will allow organizations to collaborate and share knowledge with clients and partners:
- SharePoint empowers organization to build extranet sites and partner portals inexpensively and securely.
- Learn about the Product Catalog site template and how you can to use it.
- Learn about the new improvements in SharePoint 2013 regarding extranets.
- Learn how SharePoint 2013 can help your organization open its doors to its clients and partners securely.
For a detail schedule of the event, visit the SharePoint User Group Schedule
View PDF here>>
Some topics discussed in my session include:
- Extranet Definition
- Extranet Design Considerations & Challenges
- Common Extranet Scenarios and Topologies
- SharePoint Authentication
- Mixed Mode vs. Multi-Authentication
- Extranet Portal Structures
- Mobile and Device Channels